We’re very fortunate at Dovetail; we live in beautiful and inspiring Montana and we’re able to enjoy its many outdoor recreational opportunities—and play a role in building its communities. Ever since Dovetail Construction launched, we’ve been actively helping others who might not be as fortunate.
In addition to participating in various local fundraisers and event sponsorships, Dovetail focuses our ‘Giving Back’ efforts on a collection of charities that hold personal significance for principals Kevin and Tim. They’ve found that helping others often becomes just as rewarding for themselves in ways they never imagined. We encourage you to ask us about these wonderful organizations, why we support them, and our humbling experiences.
Our Non-Profit Friends
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters (Gallatin Valley)
- Bozeman Schools Foundation for homeless students
- Bozeman Sunrise Rotary on a local, domestic, and international level
- The Ellen Theatre
- Montana Special Olympics for both winter and summer games
- Montana State University Athletics
- Reel Recovery for men with cancer
- Health Matters podcast on Yellowstone Public Radio: Reel Recovery
- Project Healing Waters for wounded veterans
To learn more about principals Kevin and Tim and how they started Dovetail Construction, go to Who We Are.